The Flatley Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement (CUSE) has begun its Spring 2017 fellowship recruitment cycle. All of the fellowships listed below will support postgraduate study and/or research starting in Fall 2018, but the application process begins this semester. Students are encouraged to consider these opportunities as a way to pursue their studies after graduation. Classics students may be interested in the following:
- Graduate study in the United Kingdom (with the Rhodes, Marshall, and Gates)
- Graduate study, cultural immersion, and leadership training in China or elsewhere in Asia (with the Schwarzman, Yenching, and Luce)
- Postgraduate year of English teaching abroad (with the Fulbright English Teaching Assistantship)
- Postgraduate year pursuing an international project of your own design and/or graduate-level coursework (with the Fulbright Study/Research grant)
- Graduate degree in any field at Stanford (with the Knight-Hennessy)
Interested students are encouraged to learn more about these opportunities at http://cuse.nd.edu/fellowships/fellowships and to contact CUSE about beginning the application process.